Survey.OfficeDepot.com: OfficeMax is inviting its consumers to give honest feedback on their experience at the OfficeMax store.
OfficeMax Guest Experience Survey is a platform for the company and it enables the improvement of customer satisfaction and the quality of services or products served.
If you have recently bought at the OfficeMax Stores, then don’t forget to participate in the OfficeMax Customer Satisfaction Survey at Survey.OfficeDepot.com.
This post will guide you to take the survey correctly and win the OfficeMax Coupon to get free discounts and more exciting rewards.
OfficeMax Customer Survey – Rules & Requirements
- Computer or mobile device with reliable Internet access.
- The latest OfficeMax receipt.
- Participant age must be 18 years old or more
- Limit one prize per person.
- No transfer or substitution of any prize is allowed.
- Legal Residents of any Outlet Of the OfficeMax.
- Basic Knowledge of English.
- Participants must have a valid email address.
- Must not be an employee of the OfficeMax company.
OfficeMax Online Survey – Rewards
Survey Prize: OfficeMax coupon for $10 off $50 purchase or more
Once you complete the OfficeMax Feedback Survey, you will get an opportunity to win an OfficeMax Coupon Code for $10 off a $50 purchase or more.
How to Complete the OfficeMax Survey at Survey.OfficeDepot.com?
- Go to the OfficeMax Guest Feedback Survey official site at Survey.OfficeDepot.com.
- Please enter your receipt code.
- Next, please hit the Begin Survey button to Start the OfficeMax survey.
- Next, please Answer all of the OfficeMax survey questions honestly.
- For OfficeMax Survey sweepstakes entry please provide your personal details.
- At last, submit the OfficeMax Survey.
OfficeMax is an American office supplies retailer founded in 1988. It is now a subsidiary of The ODP Corporation, which is headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida. As of December 2012, OfficeMax operated 941 stores in 47 states, Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands and Mexico. In 2012, net sales were $6.9 billion, down from $8.3 billion in 2008.