Savers Listens Survey is a survey that is formulated by Savers to collect feedback from their valuable customers.
You can take part in Savers Customer Survey by visiting their survey site at www.saverslistens.com
Filling the Savers Customer Satisfaction Survey will reward you with Savers Coupon for your next purchase.
So take part in the Saverslistens.com Survey and let them know about their provided services that where they are lacking and doing well too.
Therefore follow the whole post carefully and fill out the Savers Feedback Survey to get a chance to win a Savers Rewards.
SaversListens – Details
Savers Consumer Survey – Rules & Requirements
- Computer or mobile device with reliable Internet access.
- The latest Savers Thrift Store receipt.
- Participant age must be 18 years old or more
- Limit one prize per person.
- No transfer or substitution of any prize is allowed.
- Legal Residents of any Outlet Of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia.
- Basic Knowledge of English and Spanish.
- Participants must have a valid email address.
- Must not be an employee of the company.
Savers Online Survey – Rewards
Survey Prize: Savers Coupon Code to get a $ 2 off $ 5 discount on your next visit.
How to Complete the Savers Survey at www.saverslistens.com?
- Go to the Savers Guest Satisfaction Survey official site at www.saverslistens.com.
- Choose a suitable survey language.
- If you have a receipt, then enter a 19 digit customer code located on your sales receipt.
- If you have a donor invitation card, then enter a 4 digit customer code, date/time located on your sales receipt.
- Click on the ‘START’ button.
- Next, please Answer all of Savers survey questions honestly.
- Rate your last visit satisfaction.
- When you complete the survey, they give you a redemption code.
- At last, submit the Savers Survey.
Savers, Inc. headquartered in Bellevue, Washington, U.S., is a privately held for-profit thrift store chain offering second-hand shopping. An international company, Savers has more than 315 locations throughout the United States, Canada, and Australia, and receives its merchandise by paying money to non-profit organizations.
Savers Official Website: www.savers.com
Savers Survey Site: saverslistens.com