Bojangles Survey is hosted by Bojangles as they care about what customers think about their services.
Bojangles Customer Survey aims to measure the customer’s satisfaction level and also to know their needs & expectations.
You will visit the official Bojangles Guest Feedback Survey website www.BojanglesListens.com and share your recent dining experience.
Through taking part in the Bojangles Listens Survey, you can air your views and enable Bojangles to improve its services.
By entering the Bojangles Customer Satisfaction Survey, you will get a Bojangles Coupon which you can redeem at any of their Bojangles Locations.
BojanglesListens – Rules & Requirements
- Computer or mobile device with reliable Internet access.
- The latest Bojangles receipt.
- Participant age must be 18 years old or more
- Limit one prize per person.
- No transfer or substitution of any prize is allowed.
- Legal Residents of any Outlet Of the Bojangles.
- Basic Knowledge of English or Spanish.
- Participants must have a valid email address.
- Must not be an employee of the company.
Bojangles Listens – Rewards
Survey Prize: Bojangles Coupon Code to get Get Free Sausage Biscuit
How to Complete the Bojangles Survey at www.BojanglesListens.com?
- Go to the Bojangles Customer Feedback Survey official site at www.bojangleslistens.com.
- Select a language from English and Spanish.
- Enter the Bojangles’ Number and Check Number from your receipt.
- Select the date and time of visiting Bojangles restaurants.
- Click on the ‘START’ button.
- Next, please Answer all of Bojangles survey questions honestly.
- Rate your last visit satisfaction.
- When you complete the survey, they give you a redemption code.
- At last, submit the Bojangles Survey.
Bojangles (known as Bojangles’ Famous Chicken ‘n Biscuits until 2020) is an American regional chain of fast food restaurants that specializes in cajun-seasoned fried chicken and buttermilk biscuits that primarily serves the Southeastern United States. The company was founded in Charlotte, North Carolina, in 1977 by Jack Fulk and Richard Thomas.
Bojangles Survey Site: www.bojangleslistens.com
Bojangles Site: www.bojangles.com