Safeway Carrs provides its customers a platform carrssurvey where they can give their opinions about the services and products.
By taking the Carrs Customer Survey at www.carrssurvey.net, you will get a chance to tell how you feel, what you expect, and what you experienced when you visited one of their Carrs Locations.
Your feedback you provide via Carrs Customer Feedback Survey will help them understand your needs and make the necessary improvements.
Upon submission of the Carrs Online Survey, you will be entered into the monthly draw for a chance to win a Carrs Gift Card.
Carrs Survey – Rules & Requirements
- Computer or mobile device with reliable Internet access.
- The latest Carrs Safeway receipt.
- Participant age must be 18 years old or more
- Limit one prize per person.
- No transfer or substitution of any prize is allowed.
- Legal Residents of any Outlet Of Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Washington DC, Delaware, Hawaii, Idaho, Maryland, Montana, Nebraska, New Mexico, Nevada, Oregon, South Dakota, Texas, Virginia, Washington, or Wyoming.
- Basic Knowledge of English.
- Participants must have a valid email address.
- Must not be an employee of the company.
Carrs Experience Survey – Rewards
Survey Prize: $100 Carrs Gift Card
How to Complete the Carrs Survey at www.carrssurvey.net?
- Go to the Carrs Customer Service Survey official site at www.carrssurvey.net
- Enter the necessary information located on your sales receipt.
- Click on the “Start” button.
- Next, please Answer all of the Carrs survey questions honestly.
- For the Carrs Survey sweepstakes entry please provide your personal details.
- At last, submit the Carrs Survey.
Carrs–Safeway (formerly Carrs Quality Centers) is a supermarket chain that is based in Anchorage, Alaska, and is a subsidiary of Albertsons. It was acquired in April 1999 by former parent Safeway from an employee ownership group, who itself had purchased the company from founder Larry Carr and his partner Barney Gottstein in 1990.
Safeway CARRS Official Site: www.carrsqc.com