Fred Meyer Jewelers Survey
Fred Meyer Jewelers Online Survey found at www.FMJFeedback.com is a legit survey offered by Fred Meyer Jewelers to hear its customer’s voices and opinions directly.
Fred Meyer Jewelers appreciates your feedback and in response to your genuine and precious opinion in Fred Meyer Jewelers Feedback Survey, you can easily enter a monthly drawing for a Fred Meyer Jewelers Gift Card.
So what are you waiting for? Complete the Fred Meyer Jewelers Customer Satisfaction Survey today and unlock your surprise gift!
So, go through this article and read the information carefully to complete the Fred Meyer Jewelers Customer Survey successfully and get an entry in Sweepstakes.
Fred Meyer Jewelers Survey – Details
|Name||Fred Meyer Jewelers Survey|
FMJFeedback – Rules & Requirements
- Computer or mobile device with reliable Internet access.
- The latest Fred Meyer Jewelers Store receipt.
- Participant age must be 18 years old or more
- Limit one prize per person.
- No transfer or substitution of any prize is allowed.
- Legal Residents of any Outlet Of 50 United States (Excluding Florida, New York and Rhode Island) and the District Of Columbia.
- Basic Knowledge of English and Spanish.
- Participants must have a valid email address.
- Must not be an employee of the company.
FMJFeedback Survey – Rewards
Grand Prize (1 per month): $5000 in Kroger gift card
First Prizes (100 per month): $100 in Kroger gift card
How to Complete the Fred Meyer Jewelers at www.FMJFeedback.com?
- Go to the Fred Meyer Jewelers Guest Feedback Survey official site at www.FMJFeedback.com.
- Enter a store number, transaction number, date/time located on your survey receipt.
- Snap-on the ‘NEXT’ button.
- Next, please Answer all of the Fred Meyer Jewelers survey questions honestly.
- For the Fred Meyer Jewelers Survey sweepstakes entry please provide your personal details.
- At last, submit the Fred Meyer Jewelers Survey.
About Fred Meyer Jewelers
Fred Meyer Jewelers is a national chain of jewelers. It is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Fred Meyer and Kroger. The company also operates under the name Littman Jewelers. Fred Meyer Jewelers started in 1973 as a catalog showroom concept by Fred G. Meyer. As the catalog showroom fad started to die down, Fred Meyer was experiencing excellent sales growth in the fine jewelry category.
Fred Meyer Jewelers Official Site: www.fredmeyerjewelers.com
Fred Meyer Jewelers Survey Site: www.FMJFeedback.com