Kohl’s is encouraging its customers to give their valuable feedback on its products. Moreover, it is trying hard to improve the quality of the services.
So, it has arranged a Kohl’s Customer Satisfaction Survey platform on the official web link, www.kohlslistens.com.
Moreover, Kohl’s Department Store offers several exciting gifts, rewards, and discounts for the people who give valuable feedback via Kohl’s Listens Survey.
For getting more details about taking part in Kohl’s Shopper Survey and its rules, requirements, and rewards read the whole article carefully.
Kohls Feedback – Details
KohlsListens Survey – Rules & Requirements
- Computer or mobile device with reliable Internet access.
- The latest Kohl’s Store receipt.
- Participant age must be 18 years old or more
- Limit one prize per person.
- No transfer or substitution of any prize is allowed.
- Legal Residents of any Outlet Of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia.
- Basic Knowledge of English and Spanish.
- Participants must have a valid email address.
- Must not be an employee of the company.
Kohls Listens Feedback – Rewards
Survey Prize: Kohl’s Coupon to get a 10% Off discount on your next visit.
How to Complete the Kohl’s Survey at www.kohlslistens.com?
- Go to the Kohl’s Guest Satisfaction Survey official site at www.kohlslistens.com.
- Choose a suitable survey language.
- Enter the Store Number and Access Code located on your sales receipt.
- Click on the ‘Begin Survey’ button.
- Next, please Answer all of Kohl’s survey questions honestly.
- Rate your last visit satisfaction.
- When you complete the survey, they give you a redemption code.
- At last, submit the Kohl’s Survey.
Kohl’s is an American department store retail chain, operated by Kohl’s Corporation. As of February 2013, it is the largest department store chain in the United States with 1,158 locations, operating stores in every U.S. state except Hawaii.