Family Dollar Survey
Family Dollar is providing you an excellent opportunity to take part in Family Dollar Customer Survey at www.ratefd.com.
So If you want to save on your upcoming shopping, then keep your current receipt for your Family Dollar Feedback Survey.
We will take you through the process of taking the Ratefd Survey. Follow through and win.
At the final part of the Family Dollar Store Survey, you have a chance to win Family Dollar Reward as an immediate bonus.
In this post, I am going to share a step-by-step guideline to take the Official www tellfd com Family Follar Survey to win excellent offers and prizes.
www.ratefd.com Survey – Details
|Name||Family Dollar Survey|
Ratefd – Rules & Requirements
- Computer or mobile device with reliable Internet access.
- The latest Family Dollar receipt.
- Participant age must be 18 years old or more
- Limit one prize per person.
- No transfer or substitution of any prize is allowed.
- Legal Residents of any Outlet Of the 50 United States (including Washington D.C.).
- Basic Knowledge of English and Spanish.
- Participants must have a valid email address.
- Must not be an employee of the company.
Family Dollar Feedback – Rewards
Survey Prize: Family Dollar Cash Prize worth $1,000 CASH DAILY or $1,500 WEEKLY!!!
How to Complete the Family Dollar Survey at www.ratefd.com?
- Go to the Family Dollar Guest Feedback Survey official site at www.RateFD.com.
- Next, Select the survey language out of English and Spanish.
- Enter the 16 to 19-digit Id Transaction number from your receipt.
- Snap-on the ‘NEXT’ button.
- Next, please Answer all of the Family Dollar survey questions honestly.
- For the Family Dollar Survey sweepstakes entry please provide your personal details.
- At last, submit the Family Dollar Survey.
About Family Dollar
Family Dollar is an American variety store chain. It was founded in 1959 by Leon Levine and Headquartered in the United States of America. With a number of 8,000 locations in all states except Hawaii, Alaska, Oregon and Washington, it was the second-largest retailer of its type in the U.S until it was acquired by Dollar Tree in 2015.
Family Dollar Official Website: www.familydollar.com
Family Dollar Official Survey Website Link: www.RateFD.com