Safeway would like to hear from you about how well they are performing, how well they are satisfying your expectations regarding their products and service.
So that is why they have the Safeway Customer Feedback Survey which you can fill online whenever you want to.
Share your views and opinions about Safeway services and products through their Safeway Feedback Survey on www.safeway.com/survey.
All your feedback in the Safeway Customer Service Survey will help them improve on various aspects of the business.
At the end of your Safeway.com Customer Survey, you will be entered for a chance to win a Safeway Gift Card!
Safeway.com Survey – Details
Safeway Survey – Rules & Requirements
- Computer or mobile device with reliable Internet access.
- The latest Safeway Supermarket receipt.
- Participant age must be 18 years old or more
- Limit one prize per person.
- No transfer or substitution of any prize is allowed.
- Legal Residents of any Outlet Of Alaska, Arizona, Colorado, New Mexico, California, Texas, South Dakota, Texas, Delaware, Idaho, Washington, DC, Wyoming, Nevada, Hawaii, Montana, Maryl, or Nebraska.
- Basic Knowledge of English and Spanish.
- Participants must have a valid email address.
- Must not be an employee of the company.
Safeway Feedback Survey – Rewards
Survey Prize: Safeway Gift Card worth $100
How to Complete the Safeway Survey at www.safeway.com/survey?
- Go to the Safeway Guest Feedback Survey official site at www.safeway.com/survey.
- Select a preferred language either English and Spanish.
- Enter the code located on your sales receipt and email.
- Snap-on the ‘NEXT’ button.
- Next, please Answer all of the Safeway survey questions honestly.
- For the Safeway Survey sweepstakes entry please provide your personal details.
- At last, submit the Safeway Survey.
Safeway is an American supermarket chain founded by Marion Barton Skaggs in April 1915 in American Falls, Idaho. The chain provides grocery items, food, and general merchandise and features a variety of specialty departments, such as bakery, delicatessen, floral, and pharmacy, as well as Starbucks coffee shops and fuel centers.
Safeway Official Website: www.safeway.com