The Sears Customer Satisfaction Survey at www.searsfeedback.com is meant to give you a voice.
So take part in the Sears Customer Feedback Survey and tell them how you feel about their products, services, and company.
Sears appreciates you taking a few minutes to share with them your most recent experience at Sears Locations.
The article guides you regarding how to take the SearsFeedback Survey, where to find the searsfeedback and etc.
Rush to the store today and take Sears Customer Service Survey to get your free Sears Gift Card!
Sears Feedback – Details
Sears Outlet Survey – Rules & Requirements
- Computer or mobile device with reliable Internet access.
- The latest Sears Store receipt.
- Participant age must be 18 years old or more
- Limit one prize per person.
- No transfer or substitution of any prize is allowed.
- Legal Residents of any Outlet Of 50 United States and the District of Columbia.
- Basic Knowledge of English and Spanish.
- Participants must have a valid email address.
- Must not be an employee of the company.
Sears Feedback Survey – Rewards
Survey Prize: $500 Sears Gift Card
How to Complete the Sears Survey at www.searsfeedback.com?
- Go to the Sears Guest Feedback Survey official site at www.searsfeedback.com.
- Choose your preferred survey language.
- Enter the 12 digit receipt number and date of your visit located on your sales receipt.
- Snap-on the ‘NEXT’ button.
- Next, please Answer all of the Sears survey questions honestly.
- For the Sears Survey sweepstakes entry please provide your personal details.
- At last, submit the Sears Survey.
Sears, Roebuck and Co. commonly known as Sears, is an American chain of department stores founded by Richard Warren Sears and Alvah Curtis Roebuck in 1893 and was reincorporated by Richard Sears and Julius Rosenwald in 1906.
Sears Official Website: www.sears.com
Sears Survey Site: www.SearsFeedback.com