Smith & Wollensky Survey
Have you ever visited Smith & Wollensky to enjoy a delicious meal? Do you want to tell them how superb it tasted or how their customer service is useful to you or not?
If yes then you have come to the right place because Smith & Wollensky Steakhouse has created a Smithandwollenskylistens Survey platform solely for getting feedback from its loyal customers.
You can easily be a part of the Smith & Wollensky Customer Feedback Survey by visiting their survey site at www.Smithandwollenskylistens.com.
The restaurant then uses your feedback to make changes and necessary improvements to its products and services.
As an incentive, the Smith & Wollensky offers you a chance to win a Smith & Wollensky Coupon for participating in the Smith & Wollensky Guest Survey.
Smithandwollenskylistens – Details
|Name||Smith & Wollensky|
Smith & Wollensky Online Survey – Rules & Requirements
- Computer or mobile device with reliable Internet access.
- The latest Smith & Wollensky Steakhouse receipt.
- Participant age must be 18 years old or more
- Limit one prize per person.
- No transfer or substitution of any prize is allowed.
- Legal Residents of any Outlet Of the United States of America.
- Basic Knowledge of English.
- Participants must have a valid email address.
- Must not be an employee of the company.
Smith and Wollensky Listens Survey – Rewards
Survey Prize: Smith & Wollensky Coupon Code to get free deals and discounts on your next visit.
How to Complete the Smith & Wollensky Survey at www.Smithandwollenskylistens.com?
- Go to the Smith & Wollensky Guest Satisfaction Survey official site at www.Smithandwollenskylistens.com.
- Enter the 19 digit survey code from your receipt.
- Click on the ‘START’ button.
- Next, please Answer all of Smith & Wollensky survey questions honestly.
- Rate your last visit satisfaction.
- When you complete the survey, they give you a redemption code.
- At last, submit the Smith & Wollensky Survey.
About Smith & Wollensky
Smith & Wollensky is the name of several high-end American steakhouses, with locations in New York, Boston, Chicago, Columbus, Houston, Miami Beach, Las Vegas, London, and most recently, Taipei. The first Smith and Wollensky steakhouse was founded in 1977 by Alan Stillman.
Smith & Wollensky Official Website: www.smithandwollensky.com