Canadian Tire Survey
Canadian Tire Customer Experience Survey has been designed so to obtain customer feedback, thoughts, and suggestions.
You can participate in Canadian Tire Online Survey by going to their official website www.TellCdnTire.com.
Through this Canadian Tire Customer Survey, the company get all the information that will help them to improve its products and services to meet customer expectations.
This Canadian Tire Survey will give you the opportunity to share your thoughts about the company, its products, and the quality of customer service you received on your last visit to one of their stores.
Canadian Tire acknowledges its customers by giving Canadian Tire Cash Back who successfully completed the Canadian Tire Customer Satisfaction Survey.
TellCdnTire Survey – Details
|Name||Canadian Tire Survey|
|Prize||Canadian Tire Cash Back|
|Language||English & French|
Canadian Tire Survey – Rules & Requirements
- Computer or mobile device with reliable Internet access.
- The latest Canadian Tire receipt.
- Participant age must be 18 years old or more
- Limit one prize per person.
- No transfer or substitution of any prize is allowed.
- Legal Residents of any Outlet Of Canada.
- Basic Knowledge of English or French.
- Participants must have a valid email address.
- Must not be an employee of the company.
Canadian Tire Gas Plus Survey – Rewards
Survey Prize: Canadian Tire Cash Back worth $1000
How to Complete the Canadian Tire Survey at www.tellcdntire.com.?
- Go to the TellCanadian Tire Gas Survey official site at www.tellcdntire.com.
- Select a preferred language either English and French.
- Click on the “START THE SURVEY” button.
- Enter the Store Number, Survey Code and Time located on your sales receipt.
- Snap-on the ‘NEXT’ button.
- Next, please Answer all of the Canadian Tire survey questions honestly.
- For the Canadian Tire Survey sweepstakes entry please provide your personal details.
- At last, submit the Canadian Tire Survey.
About Canadian Tire
Canadian Tire Corporation Limited is a Canadian retail company that operates in the automotive, hardware, sports, leisure and housewares sectors. Its Canadian operations include Canadian Tire (including Canadian Tire Petroleum gas stations and financial services subsidiary Canadian Tire Bank), Mark’s, FGL Sports (including Sport Chek and Sports Experts), PartSource, and the Canadian operations of Party City.
Canadian Tire Official Website: www.canadiantire.ca
Canadian Tire Survey Site: www.tellcdntire.com