Fred Meyer Survey
Do you love your local Fred Meyer Store? Are the staff happy and helpful? Do they satisfy you with every required grocery item that you need for your routines?
Tell Fred Meyer how they are doing at www.TellKroger.com and you will be in the running to win a weekly prize of a Fred Meyer Gift Card.
This Fred Meyer Customer Survey is the best way to share your views about their food, services, and other kinds of facilities they provide.
So participate in the Fred Meyer Customer Satisfaction Survey, and win tremendous offers for your next visit to ant Fred Meyer Locations.
Fred Meyer Survey – Details
|Name||Fred Meyer Survey|
Fred Meyer Online Survey – Rules & Requirements
- Computer or mobile device with reliable Internet access.
- The latest Fred Meyer Supermarket receipt.
- Participant age must be 18 years old or more
- Limit one prize per person.
- No transfer or substitution of any prize is allowed.
- Legal Residents of any Outlet Of United States of America.
- Basic Knowledge of English and Spanish.
- Participants must have a valid email address.
- Must not be an employee of the company.
Fred Meyer Feedback Survey – Rewards
Survey Prize: (3) Grand Prize (1 per month): $5000 in Kroger Gift Card
(300) First Prizes (100 per month): $100 in Kroger Gift Card
How to Complete the Fred Meyer Survey at www.TellKroger.com?
- Go to the Fred Meyer Guest Feedback Survey official site at www.TellKroger.com.
- Select a preferred language either English and Spanish.
- Now, Enter the Date, Time, and Entry Code located at the bottom of the receipt.
- Snap-on the ‘Start’ button.
- Next, please Answer all of the Fred Meyer survey questions honestly.
- For the Fred Meyer Survey sweepstakes entry please provide your personal details.
- At last, submit the Fred Meyer Survey.
About Fred Meyer
Fred Meyer is an American chain of hypermarket superstores founded in 1931 in Portland, Oregon, USA, by Fred G. Meyer. The stores are found in the western U.S., within the states of Oregon, Washington, Idaho, California, and Alaska. The company merged with Kroger in 1998, though the stores are still branded Fred Meyer.
Fred Meyer Website: www.fredmeyer.com
Fred Meyer Survey Portal: www.TellKroger.com