Value Village Listens
If you have ever shopped at any Value Village outlet, the company invites you to share your experience with them.
You may take part in the official Value Village Guest Experience Survey at www.valuevillagelistens.com.
Value Village operates its Value Village Survey through a series of questions asked based on your previous experience with Value Village Store.
Everyone who participates in this Value Village Listens Survey are then entered into a lucky draw for a Value Village Gift Card.
Follow through to find out how you can benefit by shopping and later on taking the ValueVillageListens.com Survey.
Value Village Survey – Details
Value Village Guest Survey – Rules & Requirements
- Computer or mobile device with reliable Internet access.
- The latest Value Village Thrift Store receipt.
- Participant age must be 18 years old or more
- Limit one prize per person.
- No transfer or substitution of any prize is allowed.
- Legal Residents of any Outlet Of the Value Village.
- Basic Knowledge of English and Spanish.
- Participants must have a valid email address.
- Must not be an employee of the company.
ValueVillageListens Survey – Rewards
Survey Prize: Value Village Coupon Code to get a 2% Off discount coupon on the next 5% or more purchase
How to Complete the Value Village Survey at www.valuevillagelistens.com?
- Go to the Value Village Guest Satisfaction Survey official site at www.valuevillagelistens.com.
- Choose your survey language.
- Now, select the type of receipt you have either a Value Village purchase receipt or a Donor Invitation Card.
- enter the 19 digit value village thank you code from your recent purchase receipt.
- Click on the ‘START’ button.
- Next, please Answer all of Value Village survey questions honestly.
- Rate your last visit satisfaction.
- When you complete the survey, they give you a redemption code.
- At last, submit the Value Village Survey.
About Value Village
Savers, Inc. headquartered in Bellevue, Washington, U.S., is a privately held for-profit thrift store chain offering second-hand shopping. An international company, Savers has more than 315 locations throughout the United States, Canada, and Australia, and receives its merchandise by paying money to non-profit organizations.
Value Village Website: www.valuevillage.com
Value Village Survey Site: www.valuevillagelistens.com