Walgreens is allowing its customers to share their thoughts, feelings, and opinions about their visit to any of Walgreens Pharmacy.
And for having that purpose, Walgreens started a Walgreens Customer Survey which is available at www.walgreenslistens.com web portal.
By sharing your valuable feedback, you can help Walgreens improve as well as get a chance to win Walgreens Rewards in form of Walgreens Cash Prize.
Walgreenslistens is an excellent way for you to share your experience with the store and get rewarded.
So don’t waste your time and be a part of the Walgreenslistens Survey by referring to this post very well.
Walgreens Customer Service Survey – Details
Walgreens Listens – Rules & Requirements
- Computer or mobile device with reliable Internet access.
- The latest Walgreens receipt.
- Participant age must be 18 years old or more
- Limit one prize per person.
- No transfer or substitution of any prize is allowed.
- Legal Residents of any Outlet Of the 50 United States (including Washington D.C.).
- Basic Knowledge of English and Spanish.
- Participants must have a valid email address.
- Must not be an employee of the company.
Walgreens Listens Survey – Rewards
Survey Prize: Walgreens Cash Prize worth $3000
How to Complete the Walgreens Survey at www.Walgreenslistens.com?
- Go to the Walgreens Listens Customer Survey official site at www.Walgreenslistens.com.
- Next, Select the survey language out of English and Spanish.
- Enter the survey and password number, time of your visit located on your sales receipt.
- Snap-on the ‘NEXT’ button.
- Next, please Answer all of the Walgreens survey questions honestly.
- For the Walgreens Survey sweepstakes entry please provide your personal details.
- At last, submit the Walgreens Survey.
Walgreen Company or simply Walgreens is an American company that operates as the second-largest pharmacy store chain in the United States behind CVS Health. It specializes in filling prescriptions, health and wellness products, health information, and photo services.
Walgreens Official Website: www.walgreens.com
Walgreens Survey Site: www.Walgreenslistens.com