Whole Foods Survey
Whole Foods wants to know your views about your latest visit to the Whole Foods Supermarket.
Take the Whole Foods Guest Experience Survey at www.wfm.com/feedback and share your opinions and ideas there.
When you take part in the Whole Foods Customer Survey, you are helping Whole Foods in improving its products and customer requirements.
The main motive behind the Whole Foods Customer Satisfaction Survey is to collect feedback and reviews from honest guests.
This article offers you all the instructions for the Whole Foods Feedback Survey and the details about how to conduct the survey.
WFM Feedback – Details
|Name||Whole Foods Survey|
Whole Foods Market Survey – Rules & Requirements
- Computer or mobile device with reliable Internet access.
- The latest Whole Foods receipt.
- Participant age must be 18 years old or more
- Limit one prize per person.
- No transfer or substitution of any prize is allowed.
- Legal Residents of any Outlet Of the 50 United States, DC, Puerto Rico, Guam, Canada (Ex. Quebec).
- Basic Knowledge of English.
- Participants must have a valid email address.
- Must not be an employee of the company.
Whole Foods Feedback – Rewards
Survey Prize: $200 Whole Foods Gift Card
How to Complete the Whole Foods Survey at www.wfm.com/feedback?
- Go to the Whole Foods Guest Feedback Survey official site at www.wfm.com/feedback.
- Enter the store number, transaction Id, select the date of your visit from your purchase invoice.
- Snap-on the ‘NEXT’ button.
- Next, please Answer all of the Whole Foods survey questions honestly.
- For the Whole Foods Survey sweepstakes entry please provide your personal details.
- At last, submit the Whole Foods Survey.
About Whole Foods
Whole Foods Market, Inc. is an American multinational supermarket chain headquartered in Austin, Texas, which sells products free from hydrogenated fats and artificial colors, flavors, and preservatives. A USDA Certified Organic grocer in the United States, the chain is popularly known for its organic selections. Whole Foods has 500 stores in North America and seven in the United Kingdom as of March 4, 2019.
Whole Foods Official Site: www.wholefoodsmarket.com
Whole Foods Survey: www.wfm.com/feedback