Yard House Survey
www.yardhousesurvey.com is the official survey site of the Yard House Customer Survey which is launched by the Yard House.
So if you are also one of their regular customers and want to take part in the survey then here in this post you will get every detailed guideline.
Yard House Guest Feedback Survey mainly aims to measure the customer’s satisfaction level and also to know their needs & expectations.
At the end of the Yard House Customer Satisfaction Survey, you have a great chance to win Yard House Gift Card.
Here in this post, I have included terms & conditions and processes to finish the Yard House Feedback Survey effectively.
Yard House Survey – Rules & Requirements
- Computer or mobile device with reliable Internet access.
- The latest Yard House Restaurant receipt.
- Participant age must be 18 years old or more
- Limit one prize per person.
- No transfer or substitution of any prize is allowed.
- Legal Residents of any Outlet Of the 50 United States, DC, Puerto Rico, Guam, Canada (Ex. Quebec).
- Basic Knowledge of English.
- Participants must have a valid email address.
- Must not be an employee of the company.
YardHouseSurvey – Rewards
Survey Prize: $100 Yard House Gift Card
How to Complete the Yard House Survey at www.yardhousesurvey.com?
- Go to the Yard House Guest Feedback Survey official site at www.yardhousesurvey.com.
- Enter the ID number located on your sales receipt.
- Snap-on the ‘NEXT’ button.
- Next, please Answer all of the Yard House survey questions honestly.
- For the Yard House Survey sweepstakes entry please provide your personal details.
- At last, submit the Yard House Survey.
About Yard House
Yard House is an American sports bar chain, with 80+ locations across the United States, mostly located west of the Mississippi River. Founded in 1996 in Long Beach, California by Steele Platt and co-founders Tom Yelenick, William Wollrab and Steve Reynolds, it now operates out of Orlando, Florida.
Yard House Website: www.yardhouse.com